You can now apply for your press pass

Accreditation for communication professionals

Journalists, photographers, cameramen, technicians and producers working for national and international offline and online media who wish to cover B-Travel can apply for a press pass.

It is necessary to prove that you work in the media, providing the required documentation for both online pre-accreditation and in-person registration.

Accreditation for bloggers

Bloggers who want to cover the show can apply for a blogger pass by providing the required documentation.